January 25, 2014

PREPARATION



I have a lot of work to do before leaving, and it's really exciting. I have to plan my itinerary, quite precisely. I know there will be last minute changes (and that's what is good about travelling). But I don't want to miss a thing either. I have define my budget too. How much will gas cost? What is my food budget?

And I have a HUGE to do list. Things to buy, things to do, things to inform myself about. I'm travelling alone, so I don't want to forget anything, I have to be careful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J'ai beaucoup de chose a faire avant de partir, ce qui est très excitant. Il faut que je définisse mon itinéraire, plutôt précisément. Il y aura forcément des changements de dernière minute (et c'est ce qui chouette avec les voyages). Mais je ne veux rien rater. Il faut aussi que je définisse mon budget. Combien vont me couter l'essence? La nourriture?

J'ai aussi une ÉNORME liste de choses à faire. Des choses à acheter, des informations à aller chercher. Je voyage seule, je ne veux donc rien négliger. Soyons prudent.

No comments:

Post a Comment