April 21, 2014

ALMOST
















I was in Bourgogne for a few days. I've finally driven the truck, first with my uncle, then by myself! Easy! And I've started to clean the inside (the only eatable thing left was chesnut purée). And I've watched my grand-mother working on it, mostly. She is helping me a lot, I couldn't thank her enough. Departure in a few days, the time for me to finish off a few last things in Paris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je suis allée en Bourgogne pour quelques jours. J'ai enfin conduit le camion, d'abord avec mon oncle, puis seule! Easy! Et j'ai commencé à nettoyer l'intérieur (la seule chose encore mangeable était de la crème de marron). Et j'ai surtout regarder ma grand-mère bosser dessus. Elle m'aide tellement, je ne pourrais jamais assez la remercier. Départ dans quelques jours, le temps pour moi de boucler ce que j'ai à faire à Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment