May 12, 2014

DITTE












So, my phone died. I'm freaking out, of course. And I got stuck really deep in the sand, trying to leave the beach. I've been helped by five people, pushing the truck to get me out of here (and everything in German). After this nice morning, just problems. I decide to go to Esbjerg, Just because the name on the map is written big enough that I shouldn't have troubles finding wifi. I finally find a coffee place to connect. And then, Ditte starts to talk to me. She is sitting just next to me with a frien and she can feel that I'm a little bit panicked (just a little). She says that she can give me a old phone so I can at least call. And I find myself dining at her place, with her three children. And I'll stay for the night too. We're going out at night, just the two of us, from bar to bar, trying to find me a danish husband so I could stay in Esbjerg forever. We laugh a lot, we talk, we tell each other our lives (Ditte's one is crazy, by the way). My new danish best friend. Incredible meeting and absolute generosity. With my phone incident, nothing would have happened. And if I was not travelling alone either.

I stay at Ditte's the next morning. Awesome breakfast, of course. A little bit of internet. We have coffee and watch the beginning of Eurovision. We hug, tell eatch other that we have to meet again, and I leave. I'm going north. I'm stopping from time to time to take pictures in small towns with names I can't even pronounce (Ringkøbing, Oddesund). But I'm really frustrated because I could stop every two kilometers. And at the same time, I feel like I'm not going fast enough. It's already the 10th. I don't have any deadline but I have to keep moving foward. I want to have the time to really enjoy Norway.

I'll spent the night (under the rain) in Hanstholm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mon portable fait donc des siennes. Je panique totalement, évidement. Je vous passe les détails de mon enlisement total dans le sable mou et des cinq personnes qui viennent m'aider à pousser le camion pour sortir de la (le tout en allemand, bien sur). Cette journée avait parfaitement commencé pourtant. Je me rends à Esbjerg. Au hasard. Le nom est assez gros sur la carte pour que j'y trouve du wifi sans trop de soucis. Je me connecte dans un café. Et c'est la que Ditte m'aborde. Elle est assise a coté de moi et vois que je suis un peu paniqué, juste légèrement. Elle me propose de me donner un vieux portable pour que je sois au moins joignable. Je me retrouve à diner chez elle, avec ses trois enfants. Je resterai finalement dormir. On sort toutes les deux le soir, de bar en bar. On me cherche un mari danois pour que je reste vivre à Esbjerg pour toujours. On rit, on discute, on se raconte nos vies (celle de Ditte est folle, si vous saviez). Ma nouvelle danish best friend. Rencontre formidable et absolue gentillesse. Sans cet incident de portable, rien de tout cela ne serait arrivé. Et si je n'avais pas voyager seule non plus

Le lendemain, je reste la matinée avant de reprendre la route. Petit déjeuner de roi, évidement. Un peu d'internet. On bois des café et on regarde les début de l'Eurovision. On se sert dans les bras, on se dit qu'on se revera, et je reprends la route. Je vais au Nord. Je m'arrête de temps en temps prendre des photos dans des bled au noms que je ne saurais même pas prononcer (Ringkobing, Oddesund). Mais c'est plutôt frustrant, je voudrais m'arrêter tous les deux kilomètres. Et j'ai en même temps l'impression de beaucoup trop trainer. Nous somme déja le 10. Je n'ai pas trop de deadline, mais il faut avancer, je prefère profiter de la Norvège.

Je passerais la nuit (sous la pluie) à Hanstholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment