May 18, 2014

LUND / MALMÖ
















What is good about driving the truck is that I can move (or not) when I want to. So, I'm still in Lund! I didn't know before coming here, but it is the Lundakarnevalen, a festival that happens only every four years! Of course I had to stay! Concerts, parade, party.
I've been to Malmö from here, ten minutes by train. Realy nice city with really diffrent areas. A nice park, the beach, or the Västra Hamnen district, brand new and ecological neighbourhood.

Then I've been enjoying the life in Lund during the festival. But I'm going to leave tomorrow, to continue the adventure! Stephanie, it was SO AWESOME to live with you these fews days, thank you so much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ce qui est bien avec le voyage en camion, c'est que je peux bouger (ou pas) quand je veux! J'ai donc décidé de rester un peu à Lund. Je ne le savais pas avant de venir ici, mais ce week end avait lieu le Lundakarnevalen, un festival qui a lieu seulement tous les quatre ans. Je me devais donc de rester. Concerts, parades et fête.
J'ai quand même visité Malmö d'ici, en y allant en train. Un ville très agréable avec des quartiers très différents. Des grands parcs, la plage, ou encore Västra Hamnen, un quartier neuf et très écolo.

J'ai juste apprécié la vie à Lund ces derniers jours. Mais je pars demain, l'aventure continue! Stephanie, c'etait TELLEMENT CHOUETTE de vivre avec toi ces quelques jours, merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment