June 7, 2014

NAEROYFJORD & BRIKSDALSBREEN














From Bergen, I went to the Nærøyfjord and offered myself a two hours (expensive) cruise. It was raining and I had not coat but I stayed outside the whole time. Those dark colors. Amazing. And I offered myself a night at a camping. Laundry and shower. Luxurious day.
I walked to the Briksdalsbreen, a glacier in the natural park Jostedalsbreen. Even if you can't see it move, you feel its power.
And I've spent the night on the top of a mountain, next to a frozen lake. Well, life is sweet. I'm in Lom today, eating delicious pastries (thanks Hanna!) and talking with my family on Skype. I'll go to the Geirangerfjord later in the day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De Bergen, je suis allée au Nærøyfjord et je me suis offert un tour en bateau (cher). Il pleuvait et je n'avais pas pris de manteau mais je suis restée dehors tout du long. Ces couleurs sombres. Incroyable. Et je me suis également offert une nuit au camping le soir. Lessive et douche. Journée de luxe.
J'ai marché jusqu'au glacier Briksdalsbreen, dans le parc naturel de Jostedalsbreen. On ne le voit pas bouger et pourtant, on sent sa puissance.
Et j'ai dormi au sommet d'une montagne, à coté d'un lac gelé. La vie est plutôt belle. Je suis en ce moment à Lom où je me gave de pâtisseries succulentes (merci Hanna!) et parle avec ma famille sur Skype. J'irais plus tard voir le Geirangerfjord!

No comments:

Post a Comment