October 6, 2014

INTERNET



A first preview of my film pictures on the blog the Others! And a small text about my trip too!

I'm back since a while, regular life. But my head and my heart are still in the van.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premier aperçu de mes photos argentique sur le blog les Others! Et aussi un petit texte que j'ai écris à propos du voyage!

Je suis rentrée depuis un bon moment déjà, la vie normale. Mais ma tête et mon cœur sont toujours dans le van.

2 comments:

  1. I am truly fulfilled to scrutinize this site posts which passes on stores of pleasing data, an obligation of appreciation is all together to give these sorts of estimations.
    Best vpn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such are in fact cool YouTube movies, its my luck to go to see this web page and finding these awesome YouTube movies.
    Curso java

    ReplyDelete